Resource Roundup: Adapting to the new normal
Each week, we’re rounding up a list of valuable and inspiring industry content to keep you informed, empowered and motivated for future success.
Today, we’re bringing you the latest episode of “The Building Code”, articles on how to adapt to our current environment, guidelines for creating new construction contracts during COVID-19 and more.
- See the new Buildertrend COVID-19 resource hub for the latest content and updates.
- Listen to this week’s episode of “The Building Code” and hear from legal expert, Alex Barthet, on how COVID-19 will continue to impact the construction industry.
- Watch our latest webisode to hear from Nick Knihnisky, legal expert at Buildertrend, Chris Anderson, a financial expert at Monthend, and Paul Wurth, co-host of “The Building Code” podcast, as they bring you information on the CARES Act and how it can impact your business. Tune in to our Instagram Live this Thursday at 3:30 p.m. for a live Q&A follow up to the webisode.
- Check out this article from the Energy & Environmental Building Alliance on how builders are adapting to the current environment by working virtually and using online sales.
- Read about these construction jobsite best practices from Safety+Health Magazine on how to keep your employees safe and healthy while on the job.
- Use these tips from Builder to help manage your ongoing projects and prepare contracts that deal with the unique circumstances of COVID-19.
- Read about these guidelines from White & Case law firm if you’re creating new construction contracts during this time.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to get daily updates and additional resources. And if there’s ever anything we can help you with, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re always here for you!
How to use Buildertrend as an effective office management tool
Looking for a better way to manage your office jobs and keep things organized? Here’s how to use Buildertrend as an effective office management tool.
Resource Roundup: Continuing the forward momentum
Use these resources to help you maintain your forward momentum during the uncertainty caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
3 home renovation nightmares and how to avoid them
Don’t let your projects become the boogeyman. Here’s how home remodeling apps can turn nightmares into dream jobs.