Resource Roundup: Managing frequent change
Each week, we’re rounding up a list of valuable and inspiring industry content to keep you informed, empowered and motivated for future success.
Today, we’re bringing you content regarding low-risk work environments, dealing with the uncertainty of today’s environment, crisis communication and more.
- Read about why open workspaces like construction sites and warehouses are lower-risk environments for the spread of COVID-19 in this article from Construction Dive.
- See this Construction Dive article to reference how small and large construction companies are dealing with the uncertainty of our current environment.
- With projects being put on hold, Construction Dive has provided a couple ways you can make the most of your time and prepare for when things get back to normal.
- Watch this video and hear about how Brad Leavitt, a Buildertrend customer, and his team are ensuring safe practices on job sites.
- To ensure you’re meeting all of the necessary requirements and suggested guidelines during this time, check out these best practices provided by Gusto.
- Effectively communicate to your team and clients during the COVID-19 crisis with these 10 crisis communication tips from Mainebiz.
- Make sure you’re covering all your bases when it comes to ongoing building projects. Use these tips from Ogletree Deakins to ensure you’re taking all the necessary precautions.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to get daily updates and additional resources. And if there’s ever anything we can help you with, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re always here for you!
How to use Buildertrend as an effective office management tool
Looking for a better way to manage your office jobs and keep things organized? Here’s how to use Buildertrend as an effective office management tool.
Resource Roundup: Continuing the forward momentum
Use these resources to help you maintain your forward momentum during the uncertainty caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
3 home renovation nightmares and how to avoid them
Don’t let your projects become the boogeyman. Here’s how home remodeling apps can turn nightmares into dream jobs.