Resource Roundup: Staying ahead of the game
Each week, we’re rounding up a list of valuable and inspiring industry content to keep you informed, empowered and motivated for future success.
Today, we’re bringing you stories from Buildertrend users around the world, tips for how to win new customers during COVID-19, information on payment processing and more.
- Check out our blog post from last week and see how builders from around the world are using Buildertrend to navigate the current COVID-19 environment.
- Looking for updates on your supply chain and whether-or-not it will cause project delays? See this source from New England Real Estate Journal for the latest.
- Read our blog post from Monday to learn how you can win new customers during COVID-19 by using just four easy tactics.
- Listen to last week’s episode of “The Building Code” to learn all about Payment Processing and how it can benefit your business, especially right now.
- The Construction Specifications Institute has implemented a Member Support Program for active members who are undergoing financial hardship during this time. Click here for details.
- For daily updates on how COVID-19 is impacting the construction industry by region, use this resource from Engineering News-Record.
- See this update from the National Law Review, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, for construction industry COVID-19 guidelines.
- Check out this update from Law 360 for the latest detailed safety measures provided by North America’s Building Trades Unions and its affiliated research organization.
- Read this article from Builder to see how the post-Millennial generation will rely on homebuilders to account for the healthfulness and sustainability of their homes.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to get daily updates and additional resources. And if there’s ever anything we can help you with, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re always here for you!
How to use Buildertrend as an effective office management tool
Looking for a better way to manage your office jobs and keep things organized? Here’s how to use Buildertrend as an effective office management tool.
Resource Roundup: Continuing the forward momentum
Use these resources to help you maintain your forward momentum during the uncertainty caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
3 home renovation nightmares and how to avoid them
Don’t let your projects become the boogeyman. Here’s how home remodeling apps can turn nightmares into dream jobs.